Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
This morning at the dog park we met a small white dog named Zsa-Zsa w/ a honest to God bow by her ear... Her Dad told us she was Ms. Cutest Dog in 2010...my Mama tried to look it up, she cannot find it, we think her Dad might have been making it up! (Yeah, well I bet you don't have your own BLOG!) Bragger!
...luckily another (real dog) a German Short Hair Pointer. Dixon, showed up, we raced ourselves silly & then some more...
I plan to swim following Pop in his kayak today, my favorite new hobby...even though it makes everyone a bit nervous...obviously if I get tired, I just do the doggie paddle!!!!
Vacation is indeed fun, just like they promised.

xx & sloppy "O's",
Frantastically happy Frannie




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dudds Ln,Islamorada Village of Islands,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment