Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dear Diary-camp out!!

Dear Diary-
Something exciting & a bit scary happened! (I had my first camp out!) that's right- we went to visit our friend Molly at her art school in Penland, NC. The place was great- hills as far as I could see! Deer, raccoon & rabbit smells abound! (I have a great hunting story- I'll share on another post!)

The school & the people were great & they all thought I was beautiful (but frantic!- um, yeah!) Molly was kind enough to get Mama & Pop a room but no pets allowed in the lodging buildings (huh?!) After a bit (ok a lot) of fretting from Mama & fussing over us girls being warm enough & not needing them in the middle of the night...big sis, Sadie, and I were left to enjoy our solo camp out in the car!
We told ghost stories, played truth or dare, ate s'mores sans chocolate... (...Oh OKAY- Sadie passed out, I curled up in my cocoon & before we knew it the sun was up & camp out was over- another day of adventure begun!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:I-81 N,Mahanoy City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment