Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

Mom had to work really late 'cause those customers are crazy & eat ice cream like its going to be the last day on Earth they can obtain it.  But she tells me this is how I get to have a nice life, travel fun places in the winter and get to go to see my friends at Fetch 'N' Fun ('cause its expensive) and have my friend Dr. Barbara take good care of me...anyways, I was home alone with my big sister Sadie last night, Mom left us with really yummy frozen marrow bones (they were HUGE) to keep us busy (I think she felt guilty about leaving us).

We heard a lot of loud noises, at first I thought maybe Pop was out hunting and I was missing out(!)...whatever it was I didn't like it very much and even though Sadie is basically deaf from being so old, she seemed to not like it either.  We were happy when Mom got home and reassured us it was all okay and settled us into our beds.  We are good girls so we didn't do anything naughty even though we were a bit anxious, we just cuddled up together (with our bones close by) and rode out the storm of loud noises.

-Frannie



No comments:

Post a Comment