Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day, Better Late Than...

Although it was almost a week ago, we have not forgotten & are enjoying the bounty Father's Day brought to our resident Pop.
The girls were up quite early (indifferent to any other day), after an early breakfast "wrapped up" their Dad's Day presentation to prepare for Pop's waking.
(Hopefully you can read this... If not I'll tweak in the a.m on my laptop so you can)...

Card reads: (Trader Joe's bag recycled)








Book:
(I heard an awesome interview w/ author really peaked my interest)...have to disclose here BOTH gifts were to be enjoyed by the Mama too!




& outside waiting...
(Yup, I've enjoyed some sunny naps already! I think I've used it more than Scott has-don't tell!!)




This hasn't happened yet...but I'm waiting...(so far she just lies under me (in the shade)....give it time...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:High St,Kennebunk,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment