Friday, June 7, 2013

(Vizh-luh)

Although this is from a childrens' book apparently, it describes a Vizsla well in very simple terms we can all understand...I can't tell you how very often I have to repeat, Vizsla, two or three times, then people say, "oh"...they don't know...how would they?! Few people are familiar with them, I actually am more than shocked when out running or out and about downtown if someone says, "a Vizsla right?" (all proud of themselves), and I too respond with a smile, an impressive nod and am amazed they somehow know this velcro dog is indeed,  Vizsla!



I found this on a facebook page I JUST stumbled upon, I have a feeling it may be a new favorite page (along w/ the other 20 pages facebook "suggests" I may like about Vizslas! I never thought to look for Vizsla pages...there IS some good in Facebook after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment