Sunday, May 12, 2013

Are you my mother? ...Dr.Suess

A happy Mother's Day it was! Although no fabulous gifts or cards presented themselves, no trouble or poor behavior did either- and as any mother would agree, THAT, is a gift in itself!

I will say Frannie was very nicely behaved during our walk yesterday & even got a compliment while passing thru the Farmers Market downtown. A young woman asked if she was in fact a Vizsla? I replied yes, she explained she herself had 2 at home...visiting w/ Frannie she stated what a well behaved dog Frannie was. (I thought, "self, what in the world are your dogs LIKE?!") But F was actually being quite good, I must admit.
We had my folks over for brunch along with sister Sarah & her guy, Kevin. Nice visit- & again I'd give Frannie a B+ for behavior...
Sadie of course is a doll, such a good girl, a mom couldn't ask for a better behaved big sister to set a good example for the little one!



Amazing to think not long ago this was our little lady & big sis, Sadie! (3/2011, 3 months old-Sadie already ignoring her!)



Thanks to my mother-in-law, Deb, for sharing this great image with me today!! Those that know me well know, being a mom to Frannie & Sadie has surely been a life altering experience for me! Imagine ME loving a dog (*squared) so stinkin' much!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:High St,Kennebunk,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment