Friday, February 15, 2013

A sunny trek

What a gorgeous day to enjoy a snow shoe trek w/ the pup!!
I'd avoided snow shoeing since we got 24" of snowfall a week ago now... Knowing that Frannie's legs are long, often reminding me of a deer, but imagining the add'l 2' of fresh snow would've left her wishing she had a set of doggie snow shoes!! (I wonder if someone has invented these!?)
So, we've been hitting the beach, where there is no snow & she can run her crazies out! & I can forget for 45 minutes that it's even winter & the ground is buried!




But today I thought we'd return to the Blueberry Plains (our local conservation area)...Frannie was nothing but thrilled! & at 46* w/ sun warm on us, who couldn't be?!
Some spots were bare ground & some 3' deep! A great workout for both myself & the little lady!

YouTube Video



& back home for our mid afternoon "sun nap" on the couch!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:High St,Kennebunk,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment