Friday, February 22, 2013

The simple things

It appears to be such a simple thing at first glance...



HOWEVER, a whopping milestone has occurred.

Since Frannie arrived (basically since we settled into 64 High St as home) our toilet tissue has resided above her reach (top of tank in both baths).
Once every so often Scott would think it's safe to put it on the holder (which was sitting empty) and inevitably I'd be in the shower and look out to see Frannie & toilet tissue streaming around the bathroom like confetti at a New Year's party!

I'd scold her, I'd scold Scott...

Last week "I" decided to attempt the paper on the holder (novel really, I know..) I had noticed it had been on the window sill w/in her reach for days, maybe a week & she'd not bothered with it... Perhaps the distraction of our tenants to keep her otherwise occupied...

So now it's been 5+ days, many opportunities. On the holder it sits all nicely rolled, so civilized.

Scott's latest line is, "she IS 2 now...!" (Implying she's "not" a puppy we can make excuses for any longer..HA!)

I almost don't dare to write about this milestone...afraid of a jinx!

Perhaps a celebration is in order...sans confetti!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:High St,Kennebunk,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment