Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time to...

Wondering as I often do how it is a dog wakes up at the same time every day, no alarm clock needed!
Sharply at 6:15 am (give or take a few minutes), Frannie awakes...snowy & dark, or a hot summer day...its all the same gig to her! Almost every morning I utter, "next time we're getting goldfish!" (as pets)...

A dog also knows it's time for his/her dinner...no matter what I'm doing or where in or out of the house I am, the girls come find me & demand in their doggy way-to be served immediately! They are almost always w/in 30 min early (can't blame a girl for trying), if not exactly accurate on their timing!

Maybe a dog can tell time & we just don't know it!?



I will leave you with this simple thought...

"I love dogs. They live in the moment and don't care about anything except affection and food. They're loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated."
David Duchovny

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment