Tuesday, February 19, 2013

no picnic today...

From Monday 2.18.13

Although it reached 27* today, with the bitter, blowing wind it felt far colder. So instead of hitting the trails in the woods safe amongst the trees I went for a walk/run on the beach...(?!)

As usual Frannie didn't care & splashed in the channels that had cut thru the sand during the last high tide as if they were not dreadfully cold! I pulled my pashmina tighter around my face.

We had a blast with the best toy ever made for dogs, the Chuckit launcher.  Any of you with dogs that love to play & run- its a must!  With my bad shoulder and being a lousy throw besides -its an amazing toy!

You may confuse this gal for me, I know...but yes,  Giselle (Tom Brady's wife) was my body double for this shot... 


We decided it may be not exactly a day for a picnic... brrr....




And that the rocks jutting out at the end of Crescent Beach looked more like penguins should reside there rather than seagulls!



Frannie performed her stalking/ chasing routine on the seagulls!  Just can't catch 'em...they all flew off the sand and settled onto the water about 20' out from shore.  I could see her considering a swim after them & called her back! (we'll catch Florida seagulls soon I promised her.)





A view full of memories and dreams that I'll never tire of...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment